As an IFS Therapist, I struggle with diagnosing a ‘disorder’ as it pathologizes the person. Neurodiversity is real, being human is real. While the idea of health insurances is good, our system is broken. Insurances tell me what I can or cannot do as a Licensed therapist, and they do not always guarantee complete privacy.
Please contact me for rates.
- I offer 50-90 minutes sessions.
- Thereby we will be able to take the time needed that day and are not limited to the time insurances allow us
- Integrated sessions
- Therapy connected with complementary modalities, such as energy or sound
- You may request longer sessions
- Supervision and Consultation
- for other professionals
- In-Home Session
- As above, possibly plus travel time, depending on distance.
- We will work as long as possible to resolve the family issue or personal conflict.
- We can discuss half day and full day rates
- Please note that in home sessions are most likely not covered by insurances
- A session can last from 30 to 90 minutes
- Aromatherapy consultation
- I use DoTerra products and Rocky Mountain Oils.
- You do not have to purchase from me, and I can provide referral options
- Spiritual Advice
- Group Sessions
- To be advised
- Meditation Circles
- On donation basis
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- What is my co-payment?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I do accept
I also partner with Alma and accept Cigna, United, and Aetna through them.
Please check with me first to see if I can accept your insurance. I am able to provide a superbill on request. Currently, I am not a Medicaid provider, and you cannot self pay for sessions that Medicaid would cover.
Please know that Reiki, Aromatherapy and Readings, integrated sessions, and home visits are not covered by insurances.
I accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. For your convenience, you can also pay directly on my website, or provide this information at intake.
Your appointment is reserved just for you – if you cannot attend, this time could have been given to someone needing it. We respect your time, and hope you will do the same.
Of course, I do understand that true emergencies come up. However, if you do not notify me, or you miss habitually, you will be charged the full agreed rate for a missed session.
I also reserve the right to cancel any further appointments until your account is current, and I have heard from you.
Any Other Questions
Currently, I accept new clients on a limited basis. Please contact me for more information. Also, please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!