- $150 – Intake Session
- $130 per session thereafter
- a session generally lasts 50-55min
- longer sessions are an option for private pay clients
- lower rates may be available upon request
- $80 for 30min
- In-Home Session
- As above, possibly plus travel time, depending on distance
- We will work as long as possible to resolve the family issue or personal conflict
- We can discuss half day and full day rates
- Please note that in home sessions are most likely not covered by insurances
- Integrated Sessions – Therapy connected with a complementary modality
- $50 per hour
- a session can last from 30 to 90 minutes
- $50 per hour
- Aromatherapy consultation
- I use DoTerra products. You do not have to purchase from me, and I can provide referral options
- $20 for 20 min
- $30 for 30min
- Group Sessions
- As posted
- Meditation Circles
- on donation basis
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- What is my co-payment?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I do accept
- Military One Source
- Value Options/Beacon
- Kaiser Permanente/Beacon
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Anthem EAP
For other insurances I may currently in the process of being credentialed. Please check with me first to see if you would be covered, or possibly be out of network.
Please know that Reiki, Aromatherapy and Readings, integrated sessions, and home visits are not covered by insurances.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Your appointment is reserved just for you – if you cannot attend, this time could have been given to someone needing it. We respect your time, and hope you will do the same.
Of course I do understand that true emergencies come up.
However, if you do not notify me, or you miss habitually, you will be charged $100 for a missed session.
I also reserve the right to cancel any further appointments until your account is current, and I have heard from you.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!